Protecting the customersā€™ investment in precision optical components, we offer a value-added service of design, manufacture, and assembly of the optical components into protective easy-to-handle housings.
G&H can provide integrated optics and electronics, build-to-print designs, and optical modules optimized for optical performance, footprint, and/or power consumption.
The cost and time benefits to production when sourcing an opto-mechanical assembly from G&H can be significant:
- Pre-alignment of complex optical components enables drop-in final assembly
- Precision alignment of various and varied optical surfaces reduces production time and internal metrology requirements
- Ease of handling minimizes internal production time
- Minimization of damage to precision surfaces reduces yield losses
- Relaxation of cleanroom requirements lowers customer facility costs
The opto-mechanical assemblies we produce for customers are wide ranging. A few examples of the breadth of opto-mechanical assemblies:
Laser cavity designs
: Lasers, range finding, reconnaissance, surveillance, targeting and designating, target identification.
: Dermatology, endoscopy, hyperspectral imaging, inspection, machine vision, metrology, optometry, projection, thermal imaging.
||Range of Capabilities
|Laser cavity and beam conditioning sub-assemblies
- Mirror and acousto-optic sub-assemblies
- Zero orderwaveplates, retarders in a housing
- Assembled prisms,beamsplittercubes
- Frequency doubling crystals in a housing
|Transmission and imaging sub-assemblies
- Doublet, triplet lenses
- Beam focusing lens sub-assemblies
- Integrated electro-mechanic components
- Custom housing and mounts
- Integrated optics and electronics
- Build-to-print, or design and manufacture
- Optimized optical performance, footprint, power consumption
G&H has received IS09001 certification across all of its manufacturing sites while AS9100C certification has been achieved at select facilities.