Gooch & Housego offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Hiring talent to complement and grow our current teams’ skills and capabilities is a strategic priority to enable our plans for growth.
Our six business locations in the United States and four UK-based businesses employ across a broad range of functions including engineering and process, manufacturing, product management, supply chain and customer services, quality assurance, continuous improvement, compliance and finance.
SPECIALIST FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE
- Use of Syspro ( or equivalent ) and legacy business systems
- Understanding of manufacturing metrics
- Trained in LEAN manufacturing practices.
- Project management techniques
KEY G&H COMPETENCIES
- Leadership & Decision Making
- Communication Skills
- Motivating others
- Delivering Results
- Performance Management
- Safety, Quality, Compliance
- Recognised management qualification and technical qualification desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical production environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills and management of manufacturing teams
- Exposure to a LEAN manufacturing environment, ideally trained to Sigma 6 Green belt
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Year on Year improvement ref cross training
Please send CV to email@example.com alternatively use the apply for this job button