Gooch & Housego offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for motivated and talented people to join a team of like-minded, highly skilled colleagues who want to grow and succeed with our company.
Hiring talent to complement and grow our current teams’ skills and capabilities is a strategic priority to enable our plans for growth.
Our six business locations in the United States and four UK-based businesses employ across a broad range of functions including engineering and process, manufacturing, product management, supply chain and customer services, quality assurance, continuous improvement, compliance and finance.
To ensure that the needs of our customers are satisfied, providing excellent customer service and promoting this value throughout the CIS team and our organisation. To manage the order loading, acceptance, and acknowledgement process in an efficient way enabling the factory to run efficiently in turn.
SPECIALIST FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of G&H Ilminster products
- Experience of MRP systems
- Issue control and configuration management
- Experience on contract negotiations, agreement of T&Cs
- BSEN9100 accreditation, process knowledge/requirements
- Export licence application
- Customer Focus
- Drive and Determination
- Job Knowledge
- Quality & Accuracy
- Communication Skills
- Able to work within the product management group and communicate effectively with manufacturing and engineering staff.
- Must be able to speak and write a good level of technical English
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Win Rate
- Quote time
- Time to acknowledge orders
CV’s can be sent to email@example.com with ILM Customer Services Manager in the subject line.
Alternative apply via the below